Online Banking Is About to Get Even Better
This summer’s Online Banking upgrade will transform your banking experience. As always, you’ll have secure, easy access to your UFCU accounts 24/7. And you’ll be able to do more online than ever before:
- You’ll be able to log in one time, with one user name and password, and access all of your UFCU accounts.
- You’ll have access to a personalized dashboard, for faster access to key features such as Bill Pay, transfers, alerts, and scheduled items.
- You’ll be able to choose from more options to manage your accounts — the way you like.
- You’ll have more and better Bill Pay features, so you can set it and forget it for recurring monthly bills or just make a quick one-time payment when you need to.
- You’ll have direct, secure access to your accounts via a redesigned interface that’s easy to use from a wide variety of devices.
- You’ll rest easy knowing enhanced security technology will keep your accounts safer than ever.
Next Steps for a Seamless Enrollment
- Confirm your email address* immediately so you can take advantage of the upgrade as soon as it becomes available. Log in to Online Banking and find your current email address in the top, right-hand corner of the screen. If it is not correct, click Update and enter the correct email address.
- Confirm your mobile phone number. Log in to Online Banking and find your current phone number via the Change Address link in the left-hand column of the screen.
- Watch your email inbox and visit this page often. We’ll be posting announcements and sending updates as they are available. You don’t want to miss important communications from us. We’ll be contacting you via email with important details about the upgrade.
There are several ways you can confirm your contact information:
More Details About the Upgrade
Our new, improved Online Banking system will be based on user names (rather than account numbers). This means you’ll be able to establish your own unique login ID and password to access your account(s), regardless of whether you’re a primary or joint account holder. Managing your accounts through one set of credentials should make your Online Banking experience easier and more convenient.
* If you are a primary account holder, you can confirm your contact information by logging in to Online Banking. If you are a joint account holder, you must contact Member Services at (800) 252-8311 or visit your nearest Financial Center and speak with a representative to confirm your contact information.